Bye Siobhan. T_T


She had been one of my favorites for this season. Or make that the only one among the girls that I actually rooted for. And it's sad that she got eliminated. Such a SHOCKER! But then again, if you had been watching AI since season one you'll know pretty well that anything can happen. At least we still got Lee. If Lee will be eliminated, then I could honestly really say that it's really high time for American Idol to take some rest.

Well, at least again we can say that she got voted off not because she had an awful performance. Her performance last night was definitely one of her best. And I got her Any Man of Mine studio version on my playlist now.

Siobhan Magnus. Such an awesome girl with an interesting, one of a kind personality.

Bye. at least for now.



Will personally miss you on AI. T_T

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top