55 things you ought to know about me. If you care.XD

Ten things you wish you could say to ten different people right now (don't tell us who it is):

1. I think that possibly maybe I'm falling for you.
2. I'm sorry I failed you.
3. Kung ako ba sya, mapapansin mo?
4. Aja Aja Fighting. You can do it!^_^
5. Move on. If she no longer wants to be with you, then better accept it. Stop sulking please.
6. I really did try. But I'm sorry, I can't give you what you want.
7. If I ask you to come here, will you come?
8. Say your sorry to mom.
9. Ok. ok. I'll send your drawing tablet next month.
10. Stop messing with my computer please.


Nine things about yourself: (very random)

1. hopeless romantic
2. frustrated writer
3. frustrated artist
4. brokenhearted heart-breaker
5. book lover
6. movie goer
7. online gamer
8. love doctor???
9. hard worker


Eight ways to win your heart:

1. Get me involve in a witty, great conversation.
2. Write something great. Be poetic although you are not. LOL.
3. Beat me over PS, xbox, PSP or online games. XD
4. Take time to know my family. (char.^_^)
5. Love my tees, blue jeans and sneakers.
6. Invite me over coffee, pizza, or ice-cream. You'll pay for it of course. XD
7. Recommend great books to read, music that I should listen to, or movies that I should watch. Just make sure I will like it. hehehe
8. Bring an umbrella for me.^_^


Seven things that cross your mind a lot:

1. ECE Board Exam. The failure, the never ending question of whether I'd take it again or not is popping out in my mind as often as possible.

2. Work. Hopefully, no irate guests, all cases are resolved and I'll pass the level 2 exam.^_^

3. Love life. -word out-

4. Bro. What is it this time? =p

5. What to blog today.

6. Possible day I could go home again.

7. I have to buy Monster Float.

Six little stupid things you want to happen to you before you die:

1. Have all my "To do" List checked.
2. Earn my ECE license.
3. Play a grand piano in an auditorium ala My Sassy Girl. XD
4. Meet and greet with Sarah G. and John Lloyd Cruz ^_^
5. Stargaze using a telescope ala A Walk to Remember
6. Write 1000 articles in helium


Five turn offs:

1. smokers
2. bad-breath
3. bad smell
4. nosy
5. non-sense kausap


Four turn-ons:

1. Great conversationalist
2. Good writer
3. Sexy smile
4. Sweet smelling.^_^


Three smilies that describe your life:

1. ^_^
2. XD
3. -_-


Two things you wish you never did:

1. Burned my first ever journal.
2. Get use to being alone.

One confession:

I'm turning 22 on the 3rd of June and I'd be celebrating my 22nd year of single-blessedness. Yeah, I know. Boring. -_-

1 comments:

Abing said...
October 17, 2009 at 11:27 PM

hahhhhh marj, bravo!! u're a great model for the nxt generation, be single and happy uy heheheh
cge na, smile na marj ^.^

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top