never-ending ordeal

Have I ever mentioned to you that I don't like exams? Oh. Sorry, I think we all don't like examinations. After-all, who likes torturing themselves for an hour or two or the whole day? But I must say examination is really a unique way of torturing thy self. All it takes is to bow our heads on those sheet of papers and our nape will endure all the suffering.

But I guess all of us are veterans when it comes to taking exams. Back when I was still in school, (which was not so long ago =p) I would usually refer to it as one of those things I just can't get use to. But if we actually think that we are spared from it after we did our graduation march, then we are so wrong. Of course we still have the board examinations and then the employment exams and these examinations are the most important exams we'll most likely take.

Alright I know me talking about this examination thing is getting boring already. Sorry about that (again). I just had my case of not-so-good experience of taking the level 2 examination here in my work place and it's another quesera-sera.

Anyway, now that I had ranted, let me give you some juicy news again. Don't worry I'll spare you from my food preferences today. But since we are talking about exams/tests, I once again took some facebook quiz and this time it's all about who is my soulmate. And the result is? *drum rolls please....* The Dorky Type! Now here's the ever juicier detailed result:

Kristine just took the Who is your Soulmate? quiz and got the result: The Dorky Type..

The Dorky Type: His Height: 3 inches taller

His Build: a bit chubby

His Job: engineer

Where you'll meet him: college!

His kiss: He was nervous but you must admit,it was really romantic

Will you have kids: yah :)

So the right question would be: does it mean I already met my soul-mate back in college or do I have to go back to school again and study another engineering major in order to meet him?

Hmmm....looks like the stars are conspiring and aligning for me. Don't you think? Bwahahahahaa. (do the evil laugh).

Aish.

We'll see.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top