of shopping, books and wolverine.

I could be anything else except being shopaholic. That's one of those other things that is not so feminine of me. Of course when I was still in school, the reason would be, I don't have the money to pay for my suppose to be shopping bills. But right now that I'm already earning a living and I somehow already got the money to pretty much buy my self new dresses or new shoes, I still haven't sign up for those shopping cards.

I actually don't consider my self thrifty nor stingy. I do spend a lot so I could be considered as a spend-thrift. But I don't normally walk in to boutiques or shoe stores. If I would actually say I'd go "malling", there are only 3 places you'd most likely find me: bookshop, coffee-shop, or a movie-house.

I really don't care about fashion. Call me an outfit repeater and I won't care. Anyway, that's true and I find nothing wrong with it. Possibly, the reason why a colleague would usually push me and say: "buy something for yourself" is because she seldom sees me with a new outfit on or new gadgets to show off. But, technically speaking, I'm always buying something for my self. For one thing, everyday I do shell out quite an amount of money for food alone. And if you won't consider that shopping because shopping is defined as going store to store in search of merchandise or bargains then I do go shopping but not for clothes. Like today, I went from bookstore to bookstore. Yep. I went shopping for books. I already have a long list of books to read and I decided that I have to start cutting the list short. And I got 3 off the check list today.

Speaking of being a spendthrift, I also treated my self over some movie. I've been waiting to watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine and finally the wait is over. Is the wait worth it? Definitely. Aside from the superb effects, I actually swooned over Daniel Henney a.k.a Agent Zero in the film. ^_^ I liked him when he was doing some korean drama series and it's so cool to see him in this big Hollywood movie. And his accent, acting, stunts are all magnifico!^_^ I'm drooling over him. XD



Rating: ★★★☆☆

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top