Fighting Temptations.

Sunday. And finally I had a real weekend rest day. Although what's on the top of my mind right now is to go back to our boarding house and sleep, I'm restraining my self not too. I had too much sleep these past few days and I think that habit also deserves a break. Like what they say, too much of something is bad enough.

It's been a while since that last time I've watched a movie and so I decided to go malling and see if there's something worth watching for this week. As it turned out, they're not my kind of movies so I fought the temptation of watching a movie just for the sake of watching and not because I want to.

The hardest part was going to the bookstore and seeing piles of Twilight Series book set. Of course I already have my own copy of the four books. And actually I have also the movie-tie-in version of the first book. But isn't it nicer if there's really a box intended for the whole set? And there's just too many of those box set these days! And to think that I had a hard time before completing my collection! And I don't have a box! So I was like muttering to my self...I already have my own collection, why would I buy a new set? Hmmm...Collector's thing? My first book has a fold on it's cover already and I lend it to an office mate and too bad she's an advocate of dog-ears. Hmmm...what if I will sell my current collection in ebay so that I will have a reason to buy this? And how about the story of how you were able to collect those 5 books? All those efforts? And I thought you are saving? Ok. Ok. Point taken. I have to stay away from here then.

Oh well. I did not give in to any of my whims today. And if you'd ask me, I think that's a good thing. One thing I've learned if you are to live independently, discipline is a must. It's either you go to sleep or go clubbing, either you save your money or spend it, or you either learn to let go or hang on a little longer. Wait. The last part is not included.lol.

But I sure can't shake off those Twilight box set.


Twilight Box Set


Note to self: Stay away from this bookstore.XD

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top