No Boundaries

I'm possibly one of those people whom when they have a song that they don't like but when their idol had made a version of it, they had eventually learned to embrace and finally love the song. That will most likely happen to this very first single,No Boundaries, that my Kris Allen will have after winning the American Idol. I'm not all over the song unlike the first time I heard Time of our lives by David Cook or even the Do I make you proud by Taylor Hicks. But right after I heard the studio version of Kris, it had been my last song syndrome. And yes, I'm loving it.

Now that the show is finally finish and I'm extremely super duper satisfied with the result, I'm once again running out of things that would at least entertain me. My life had been pretty much really serious these past days if we'd take out the American Idol part. Not that I'm complaining about the newly appointed tasks but after passing that level 2 exam, bringing something to read during shift period is a waste of time. And blogging will be on or before shift time or during rest days. But of course, I can't complain. If you are paid more, then of course you are expected to do more work load. Wait, I'm suppose to talk about Kris Allen not about work. lol.

Oh well, what more can I say. He was indeed the Dark Horse of the competition. I'm actually happy because those people I've been rooting for usually in a competition don't win. At least he broke the trend. ^_^

Well, for now, we'll see what will happen after AI. I hope like Cook and Archuleta, he'd go to our country as well. That'll be a day to remember!


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top