I wish I could save you.

I know my favorite American Idol (Kris Allen) is in trouble. But it's just so unfair! I mean, if we are just to base it tonight, Kris' performance was not the worse performance. Although I have to admit Kris performance tonight was just a-ok but it is not as horrible as Danny Gokey's performance!!! I mean, I have to agree with Simon when he said it was like watching a horror movie. What kind of a "scream" was that?!?! Seriously, that only means Danny doesn't have the vocals like what most people think he has.

Sorry. I'm just seriously worried about my Kris, I mean about my bet. I've already accepted that he is married and right now I'm just all in to his musicianship. I'm very much impressed when I learned that he could play almost all musical instruments and he usually does the arrangements for his performances. That's what an artist is all about. But then again, they'd always reason it out that American Idol is a singing contest and the winner should really "sing". And sadly, they sometimes equate singing to "screaming" and some "hoarse---choppy---vocals". And sadly, Kris doesn't have that. And the judges are like rooting for a Lambert-Gokey finals so they are like shoving him off of the competition. Urgggghhhhh! I wish I could save him.

And another thing, what's with all this A for Effort thing? Jeeezzzzz.... Anoop had also given a lot of effort. Matt had exerted too much effort as well. And if winning this contest is just all for the effort, all 13 of them should win the title! And to think that the judges considered Kris as trying too hard! And that awful, atrocious, pitchy, last scream of Danny is Daring?!?! WTF.




Straight out: Danny Gokey should go home.





I hope America will "Come Together" and save Kris.


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top