How can you be so Heartless?

Oh, that's not a shout-out to anybody out there. Just some lyrics of Kris Allen's rendition of Heartless from tonight's American Idol performance. It's something you must really check out.^_^

Anyway, I've been pretty much out of the blogging world for the past hmmm...3 days? These past days were more of work/sleep/work/sleep days for me. I'm still in the night shift and so my daily schedule is a mess. I usually go to work around 5:30 PM although I have to log in at 7PM. Yes...pretty early huh? Then I'd be logging out at 4AM then stay a little in my cube till 5AM...walk down to the nearest McDonald's and grab some breakfast. Go home and sleep. Wake up around 1 or 2 PM. Read some books till 4. Sleep for another hour. Prepare for work and start working again. My lunchtime? That would usually fall around 6PM. Or is that already dinner time?

But been really busy with work lately. Had some staff changes in the office and some work loads are literally over-loading me and my colleagues. But then again, that's just how real-life-office-work works right? Where's the fan if it'll be that easy?^_^

I hope these coming days, my life will be 'Kick Awesome'.
Just like Kris'. *wink

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top