of bookstores and coffee shop

The smell of new books and an aroma of coffee: that's one of the best ever combination.

It's never been a secret that I'm a sucker for books and coffee. For me, one of the blissful moments I ever have is for me to read a good book while having a cup of coffee. And one of my greatest dream is for one day for me to have my own library and my own coffee maker.

For now, I've only been a regular bystander (lol) in a bookstore and a coffee shop here in Cebu. I've been to a lot of bookstores already but Fullybooked Bookstore is my most favorite if we'd actually talk about the setting and ambiance. And I've been a regular customer in Seattle's Best Coffee as well. If I find life boring here, books and coffee are the only things that would usually keep me company. Hopefully, that is not a sign of spinsterhood.XD



Click on the pictures for bigger size


And by the way, a nice playlist is also a good add-on. And thanks to my friend Chang, I've recently learned the song Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg. Very much appropriate. Hopefully that too will happen to me: Falling in love at a coffee shop. ^_^

2 comments:

chang said...
May 6, 2009 at 12:20 PM

are we using a camera phone here? new phone? new cam? big time! ^_^

i like this post. ang ma-miss ko gid definitely sa cebu ang bookstores kag coffee shops (though wala man ko ya gapangape, pero basta libre, game ah! hahaha).

kristine cuer said...
May 6, 2009 at 5:41 PM

hahaha.

I guess my blogs will look better and will be more interesting if there are pictures. Ikaw gani, Canon Camera gid. Mas Big time ka eh. XD

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top