of love and hope.

I hope you will find a love that will never take you for granted. A love that will always be there for you. Someone who would sneak out at night just to be with you. Defend you with all his heart and love you like your the last girl he'll ever have.

It's possibly one of those best wishes I had ever received. It's a good friend who had sent that message to me. And after reading that I said to my self - - - I'm hoping that too. I guess I've written/ranted/said it over again how I'm very much waiting, searching hoping for some true love. Cause it's actually good to know that someone loves you, and it actually feels good to love someone. I've been in those stages. But for once, I want to be love and be love at the same time. They said that is one of the greatest feeling ever. One of the best situation, any human can ever experience. And I too would want to feel and experience that.

I'm almost 22 years old. Been in love once, been hurt a couple of times and currently would want to try it again. I've always thought that there are two types of people when it comes to love: those who tend to love over and over again and those who can only seem to do it once. And I've always believe I'm one of those people who can only seem to do it once. But the truth is, we are all the same. All of us can love over and over again.

My brother, my best friend, my girl - friends, and some good friends would actually call me as the Love Doctor. I would often times laugh about it. Although I do feel privileged whenever they'd call me and ask for some advices. And I feel good as well whenever they'd find my advice helpful. But the truth is, I don't think I've ever really figured out what love really is. Maybe all of us would agree it's both happiness and pain. Yes it's my favorite word, an "Oxymoron".=) But more than that, love is still one those most defined words in our vocabulary. Something we thought we had already figured out but the truth is, we will never will. But then again, we are never required to. And yes we don't have to.

As for that wish, I do hope it will come true. I know it will. It will either find me or I'll find it. Either way, I'll surely have it.

Hope you'll have it too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
May 6, 2009 at 7:18 AM

Wow..the intro was nice. I should know. Right best?

kristine cuer said...
May 6, 2009 at 5:38 PM

hahaha. of course. ^_^

hey, next time use the Name/URL so that you won't be Anonymous. hehehe.=)

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top