it turned out, there's no need for me to save you.^_^

I'm happy because Kris Allen was the first one to be part of the American Idol Season 8 Top 3 however, I'm also disappointed that Gokey also made it. Allison is definitely better than him. Anyway, for now, at least, Kristine and Kris could smile again. ^_^



Crazy but, I got teary eyed when Ryan put him to the safe spot first. I wish I'm living in Arkansas. XD

But I'm even admiring him more because he still got time for his wife even though he's having a crazy schedule.








Lucky girl...















But they do look good together don't you think?^_^

4 comments:

rain_mund said...
May 8, 2009 at 5:11 AM

your a sucker for Kris Allen na guid ya? tsk tsk. heheh. He's a good singer though..and he kinda reminds me of David Cook. Good Luck oh American Idol.

kristine cuer said...
May 8, 2009 at 7:04 PM

hmmmm... I beg to disagree. His style is totally different than David Cook.^_^

chang said...
May 9, 2009 at 5:32 PM

i agree to the disagree. ^_^ kris allen vs. david cook? ka-obvious sang winner! :P

i think it's even wrong to compare them.

kristine cuer said...
May 11, 2009 at 1:17 AM

haha. araso. between the two of them I'd go for Cook but then again, like what you said, it's wrong to compare them.XD

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top