a little haywire

This part of my life...This part right here? This part is called confusion.

I woke up very early than I was suppose to. I slept late actually, that would be around 12:30AM and the targeted time to wake up was 8:30AM. Instead I woke up around 6 AM and the thing was, I was very hungry actually and I found my self rushing to McDonalds and devouring some weird looking longganisa and some 12 oz coffee. I even let my self consume 2 hotcakes and a cookie after that. Yes, indulge thy self it is. And after that, I found it hard to get back to sleep. Of course, I put the blame to that 12 oz coffee. And I was suppose to force my self to sleep because today, I'm back in the night shift.

Just in case you want to know and since you actually cared to read this entry, I'm currently a tech-support engineer in a call-center here in Cebu, Philippines. And of course, being in this industry, it's pretty much possible that you'd be working at night. My first ever work-schedule was from 9PM to 6AM and then I was transferred to 12PM to 9PM and right now, I'm back to 7PM to 4AM. So I have to reprogram my sleeping habit again. Well, they say it takes 21 days to build a habit and 4 days to break it. Well, I still got 20 more sleepless nights to go and I'd have a new body clock again.

But my disrupted sleeping habit is not the reason why my circuit had somehow gone haywire today. It's more or less because of something or make that someone I've pretty much given a little more attention than I'm suppose to. And the thing is, I don't think I could actually mention his name here cause there's a very big possibility that he'd get to read this. Well if he does, I have a message for him: "I hope you'd get to your senses and stop pretending to be that dense." XD

I don't know but to be honest about it, I'm not really sure why the heck am I making this a big deal. Sometimes I just want to think that I miss those days that I'm looking forward to stalking someone, even just on line, and hope for the slightest possibility that he'd actually care to view my page or would even care to respond to my pathetic bulletin questions or those lousy attempts to grab that someone's attention. But at the same time I don't want to compare what I'm going through right now with what I had before. I mean I don't think I'm in love again. Although there's a possibility that maybe I will or I am. Or maybe I'm still on the state of denial? Maybe. But there's also a possibility that I'm in a state of some immature attraction. Oh Jeez, there goes my Fermina Daza P.O.V. again. But it's really possible. Maybe. Just maybe.

I remembered a non-released song of Yeng. Let me borrow some interesting lines from that song to end this long winded speech. - - - If you happen to stumble upon this page, please grant my last request from you:
It's the only thing that makes me realize. There is something in your heart that you hide. We don't talk about it so I really don't know. But I wanna hear it so baby please...

Tell me now if you really love me. Tell me now if you really need me. Tell me now...Tell me now cause I'm confused.

LOL.

Crazy.

Aish.

I hope like other things, this too shall pass.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top