who said that "1" is the loneliest number?

This is technically just the 3rd post for this blog but here I am complaining to myself how hard it is to maintain a blog site like this. As much as possible, I want to post as often as I can but sometimes of course, I just can't find the right sensible topics to start with.

If you're wondering by the way why I did not start this blog post with "This part of my life blah blah blah" I realized time will come that my readers will find that part boring and so maybe I'd just select those entries where I'd begin with that line.

Oh crap. Here I am and my very much random ramblings again.

Actually, I got nothing to complain about this day. I won't complain that I am alone again at this time of the day. After all, I'm pretty much, very much use to this kind of scenario: me watching movies alone; me window shopping alone; me eating alone; me drinking that medium sized coffee alone. One more realization and you'd hear me singing, "Till now...I always get by on my Own". Yes I am not complaining. -_-

I remembered writing an article about "Sad People Need Friends Too". In that article I pointed out how we all need friends but it will be during our saddest moments that we'd need these so called friends of ours even more. Well, I would definitely appreciate if a friend would keep in touch with me today.

Nah...this too shall pass.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top