I will meet Mr. Right in a Bookstore?!?

When we were students, we often find our selves complaining about quizzes and exams. But there are actually some tests that we often times find interesting to take. More likely, they would involve personality tests and for some, some fortune-telling kind of tests. We usually find it absurd to take those on line quizzes but yup, we still answer them.

I've recently been making my self busy taking some online tests in facebook and the latest test I've taken was a quiz about where will I most likely meet my Mr. Right. Now, I was really intrigue to take the quiz considering that I do think I really need to find Mr. Right the soonest time possible. Oh....scrap that part.

Anyway, let me share to you the result of that quiz:

You are most likely to meet your "Mr. Right" at a quaint, upscale bookstore or a large chain bookstore. Avoid men with track suits, worn-out running shoes,coffee-stained shirts, reading magazines or thumbing through the "how-do" hard cover books as these indicate a less than desirable choice. Instead, look for a guy who is by a window, looking at novels or at biographies. The best time of the day to find him will be in the early morning hours on a Saturday, (7am-10:30am), 7pm on a Friday evening or Tuesday at 6pm. Consider it a bonus if he appears to be hunting for a particular book, yet is going about it in a slow, methodical manner (he is killing time while trying to find you!) and if he is wearing dark denim jeans, sports coat, buttoned up shirt and trendy shoes. Look for a guy who is confident enough to be standing tall, yet is charmingly cute enough to be allowing you room to browse the isle. Look for what type of books he is looking for and then ask his opinion about a book...and then let the journey begin!

When I read that I'll most likely meet him in a bookstore, I was actually extra excited! Well, I'm always going to bookstores so that "meeting place" is very much possible. And maybe, if he do like reading books, most likely he love coffee shops as well. Hmmmm...let the journey begin then. LOL.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top