Best of Both Worlds.


Life's a climb... but the view is great. - Hannah Montana The Movie.

Don't you think I'm too old for this kind of movie? ^_^ Haha. I think we are never too old for anything. Although during my time, if we'd talk about Disney Teens, I'd think of Hillary Duff right away. She was the Disney Icon during my time. But hey that is not so long ago! ^_^

But Miley Cyrus, hmmmm...she's probably the most popular teenager today. But I've never went crazy over her, might be the time factor. lol. But after watching this movie, I actually like her. She's very charming and I love the movie OST. And although the plot of the movie is pretty much very predictable, I could let it pass. I don't know how to say it in English but in Filipino, we call it "kilig factor". And I'm seriously thinking of learning how to dance that "Hoedown Throwdown"-dance. ROFL.




It's OST is now part of my playlist. I will try that Hoedown thing but only in my room. And if no one is around. LOL.

Favorite Line: Please Jump!XD

Rating: ★★★☆☆

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top