Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince


This week is not my best week. Let's just say, there's some major changes in the company and schedule is really crazy. But no matter how crazy a schedule could go, if you want to do something, there's definitely a way to do it right? Yep, just like the old saying goes: if there's a will, there's a way. And I was 500% willing to watch Harry Potter the Half-Blood Prince on its first day. All thanks to the advent of technology, I get to apply for a seat reservation on line. That saved me from the inconvenience of falling in line and I get to watch the movie on my favorite movie seat area. But I guess the right question would be whether the movie was worth all of it. I could definitely say, Yes, it is worth all the wait.

I actually reread the book before I decided to watch the movie. Aside from the fact that I remembered Dumbledore died in that book, I had a vague memory of want really happened on that book. I wanted to refresh my memory even the tiniest detail about this sequel. And although the movie as usual had made some revisions, it actually did not matter for me. It's a great combination and right blend of comedy, drama, action and of course romance! I love the love triangle of Hermione, Ron and Lavender Brown! I love Won-Won! LOL. For Harry and Ginny? Hmmmm....I got nothing against Bonnie Wright except the fact that Daniel Radcliffe is meant for me. LOL.

But seriously, I totally recommend the movie. I'm planning to watch it again with a friend this time. haha. We'll see.^_^


Rating: ★★★★☆

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top