I'm going back to the start.

This part of my life, this part right here. This part is called being stupid.

I felt fucked up these last couple of days. Pardon me for the foul language. There's been a lot of things going on in my life lately that I don't think I could ever describe them as good. Although in a way, I don't have any big reason to feel that way.

Yesterday, I woke up around 5:30 PM. I was transferred to a new account and to tell it frankly, it's giving me a lot of stress. Well, nobody said it's going to be easy in the first place. It's a tough account, a tough job that I think every time I go home after work, it feels like I could fell asleep even before my body hits the bed. So maybe I could blame stress/sleepiness/grumpiness for my stupidity yesterday. I left my key for my room inside the room. Stupid stupid stupid. That means I have no way to enter it unless I destroy the door knob or break in to the window. It ended up me doing both.

My room mate went home to her province and our land lord was not around either so I got no one to ask for a spare key. The other boarders helped me in. We tried to force opening the door. That only damaged the door knob but the freaking door still won't open. We cut the window screen and removed the jealousy window one by one till a human body can pass through it. It actually worked. So all in all, what it takes for an amateur to break in to her own room is a broken doorknob, a broken window, and some few shoulder bruises.

Anyway, I had it fixed today, or I fixed it today. Yes, talking about carpentry. And I promised myself that from this day on, I'll have my keys around my neck all the time as in ALL THE TIME.

So much of that, I'm trying to feel better now. Be optimistic: The new account can't be that bad and at least, we have a new lock and I have a new look. lol. What an instant change of topic. haha. But I was planning to blog right after I had my hair cut but I was not in the mood for the last days so was not able to. So I'd better just add it here.


waking up for a new day

Good grief. My eye-bags are bigger than my eyes. And to think all I do is work and sleep. -_-

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top