kisses and chocolates. ^_^

I am having some tonight.XD

hahaha.

The chocolate part seems pretty plausible right? But how about the kisses? Believe me I am not lying. I did had some tonight.^_^ As for the chocolates, they came from our big bosses from U.S. They paid us a visit today and it's their pasalubong. As for the kisses, I got that from my TL. ----- Peanut kisses. LOL. If you're not familiar with it, it's a delicacy from the Philippines. My TL came from Bohol so he gave everybody peanut kisses. Yeah right. I sure hope the kisses are real kisses and the chocalates came from someone else. Unfortunately they're not but I still enjoyed eating them! Pampering my sweet-tooth.^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
July 28, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Waaaaaahhhhhh... I thought real kisses as in smooches! Ilad ko. :(
- sam

kristine cuer said...
July 29, 2009 at 12:16 AM

hahaha. they're from the Taiwanese people. hehehe.XD anyway, I will see you here in hmmmm.... 3 week time? hahaha.^_^

Anonymous said...
July 30, 2009 at 1:17 AM

Waaaaahhh ... no, I don't want to go to "hell"...
waahhh ...

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top