Greetings

It's been a while. I know. I know.

But don't ever think that this is one of my resolutions for this new year: blog less often. Definitely not. It's just that these past few days, I've been spending most of my time with my family especially with my younger siblings and I don't want to spend that much time in front of the computer. Quality time with family comes first.

I had a week, exactly 7 days of vacation period. 2 days leave, 2 days rest days, 2 days swap, and 1 day absence. I was able to spend my new year with family which of course is definitely better than my Christmas holiday. I spent most of my time watching movies/series with my siblings, playing video games and even had a sing-along and jamming sessions with them as well. I could pretty much give in to their perks. After all, what's the use of all those 13th month pay and regular monthly pays but for them and them alone. And in times like this, I get to realize that settling down is definitely far from my list of priorities.

I also was able to get to see my gang. I'm really happy to see them again. I miss them a lot. They're technically next to family. And I had gifts! A super-uber-girly-golden bag from Tots and The Secret by Rhonda Byrne book from Pards which will be the first book I'll get to read for this year. Cool! We also get to share and eat Tikoy courtesy of Dave. That means we'll stick together forever and ever! One thing great about our gang is we pretty much know when to butt-in the nitty-gritty part. Well of course we know that among the 4 of us, only 1 is technically in a relationship. Deal was, next time we'll have a get-together there will be 8 of us. As in 4 of us with our dates/BF. lol. errrr----that means I must not go home for at least another year. haha. We'll see.

Anyway, I just realized that I haven't really greeted my readers here in my blog. So to my readers,( special mention to my avid followers/constant readers) Pards, Tots, Dave, Raymund, Abigail, Kasan, Johanna/Sue, Giselle, Victoria, Harris, Anthony, Justin, Carly, Benedict, Sam, Gladys, Madison, Josie, Anna Manuel, Oliver, Tyler and even to my fans Kris Allen, Channing Tatum, Shane West, Joseph Gordon Levitt, John Lloyd Cruz and Iggy =p

Happy New Year and thanks for all the support!XD

Let's all have a wonderful year ahead.^_^

1 comments:

best said...
January 9, 2010 at 12:05 AM

avid reader guid ko ya best? hahah. sugtan ah. it's always fun to read your posts best. cge, ingatz lagi ah. hope to see you soon.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top