Of A.I, K.A. and RD

Rest Day: drop off laundry. early lunch.movie.bookstore.blog.go home.watch A.I.9 at 6.dinner.read off to sleep. dream.dream.dream.

That's what my FB status says. Yup, it's finally my rest day. I'm not much of a planner or at least I was not. But possibly that's one of the things I am trying to change. Thanks to my Starbucks planner, it makes things easier to fall into its proper places. Errr--- yeah. You read it right. Starbucks planner. And yeah, you can roll your eyeballs cause yes I am bragging about it.=p Not after all those late coffee night trip and coffee lunch date wit moi just to get all those stickers. And I finally got it last Jan. 6. SWEET.

Anyway, going back to my FB status, so far I am on schedule. I dropped off my laundry, grabbed some early lunch, did some laptop/cellphone/SLDR cam window shopping. Still thinking what to buy but I have a long list of choices already. Fickle. Fickle. Fickle.

I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. It's a funny movie but it's pretty much really for kids. Charice had a special participation in the movie. Real Cool.

Went to Powerbooks and National Bookstore. They're on SALE! Goodness. Is there anymore evil/tempting than that? Anyway, maybe this year I'd read more classics. I had Wuthering Heights and To Kill a Mocking Bird. Been wanting to read these two for a long time now. Wuthering Heights was mentioned in the Twilight Series while To Kill a Mockingbird is the book Mandy Moore was reading when she was portraying Jamie Sullivan from the movie A Walk to Remember. Very Cool.

And of course right now I am on the blogging part. Obviously. Then I just have to wait for 6 PM for the opening of American Idol Season 9 and what a perfect timing! My land lord just had our TV set at home hook up with a cable connection. Just perfect.

Speaking for A.I., Did you know that Kris Allen, as in my Kris Allen is going here in Cebu this Feb. 5? No kidding! Though I haven't heard/seen any official news but it's such a big buzz here in the city and in some blogging sites. I sure hope he will. And if he does, just expect to see me there in the front row.

Maybe that's what I'll be dreaming of tonight after dinner and as I read off my self to sleep. Him singing, strumming his guitar just a few feet away from me. Who knows, maybe I could have an autograph and some smooch from him. ^_^

Well, like an A.I. song, if you don't dream big then what's the use of dreaming?

he'll be pointing at me.

then I'll get to see that sexy smile from that sexy face.^_^


Dream. Dream. Dream.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top