I am a V.I.P.

No books. No movies. No Starbucks coffee for the next 2 months.

I wish I can do that.

That's just my futile promise to myself after I've recently took my fanaticism to the next level. I now have a VIP ticket for Kris Allen's upcoming concert here in Cebu and a VIP ticket of course comes with a price. Well, thank God for leave credits, purchasing one was a piece of cake. =p
Back in the office, some of my office mates find it too extravagant, to the point of them possibly thinking that I am crazy for shelling such amount just to see Kris live. Well, when I went to buy the ticket, the bronze and silver tickets were already sold out so that pretty much had given me two choices left and that was a sign in itself right?XD

Thanks to Sir Jimm for taking my side. As per Sir Jimm, I'd get to remember this experience for the rest of my life and if I like Kris that much, it'll be worth it.^_^

True. So true. Very true

I like Kris a lot.

The first logical thing to say as to why I am a fan of Kris Allen would be because of his pretty face. But that would sound soooooo superficial. Although yeah, that's part of the package deal. And yes, that's also a fact. But then again, another fact is, he is married and that truth alone would make any single ladies like me get turned off or better yet find another idol who let's just say, still single. At least fantasizing that person just seems right. And Kris' hmmmm....his inability to have romantic-relationships (aside from Katy of course) is such a let down for any girl fans.

But then Kris' musicianship, his passion for music and his own style coupled with his humble and good personality is just something one can not let go and something to really idolized. And not even his status can change that admiration. And I guess that makes him a great artist. That he opted to take the risk of not getting more lady fans. He knows that his talent is good enough, more than enough actually for people to know him, idolize him as a great artist.

Kris Allen is more than just a pretty face. His first album and his first single are enough proofs that he deserves that American Idol title. And yes though I am not an American, he too is my idol.

He is just kick-awesome.^_^

So whenever some of my friends in the office would go bantering over me that I could have bought a new cellphone unit or 20 pairs of shoes, or fed a whole group of street children (alright this had really made me guilty) or I already have a round trip ticket to Manila, I'd just simply laugh it off for I know come this February 5th, I'll get my money's worth.

And knowing Kris, he'll never let me down. =)

So if I were you, buy your tickets now before they run out. And yah, maybe get a VIP pass like mine. Who knows, you'll get to sit beside me and that's another plus.=p




3 comments:

Kristine said...
January 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Wow you really shelled out that much! :) Thanks for supporting :)

kristine cuer said...
January 26, 2010 at 10:12 PM

hi! are you one of promoters? COOL! thanks for dropping by. and yah no prob. All for Kris.^_^ See yah on the 5th then. =)

Kristine said...
January 28, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Yep! Helping out a friend :) Have fun!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top