Miss You Like Crazy



I wanted to watch this movie mainly because there's John Lloyd of course and it's been a while since his last movie with Bea. Their on-screen-love-team is one of the best in the industry if I may say so and they had proven that time and again. And of course I am a fan.

I phoned a college friend so I won't be able to watch it alone. After-all I was on the "resurrection-of-social-life" mood and all. =p So watching it alone would be non-resurrecting at all. Good thing he agreed. He wanted to watch Wolfman but I won of course. =p Here's an amusing, I-find-it-funny-scene. We were lining up so we can buy our tickets then there's this old man (possibly on his early 50's) who wanted to buy a Wolfman ticket. Unfortunately Wolfman is only good for one viewing and the next viewing is like an hour away. The ticketing agent advised him to watch Miss You Like Crazy instead. lol. We just find that amusing. "Unya pa ang Wolfman Sir, Miss you like crazy na lang pud". =p

Anyway, going back to the movie, story wise, let's say I am not that totally impress. Most likely because I am not really into topics/stories that involves cheating --- nonetheless --- making it look romantic in the end. Yah, I get the point of the "we have the right love at the wrong time" love story. And of course that definitely happens in real life. But that should not be an excuse. I mean let's say you are already in a relationship like bf/gf, husband/wife and yes let's also say you are no longer happy with him/her. And then you met this other boy/girl that makes you happy and all. You must go and end your failing relationship first before you go lovey-dovey with that other person. Cause no matter how you reason it out that you are no longer happy with your current relationship and that this person knows you better or makes you happy, at the end of the day it will still be called cheating. And nobody likes to be cheated. And personally I'd rather get dumped than be cheated.

But then again, John Lloyd is a great actor as usual. I have a couple of favorite scenes. I especially like that scene when he and Bea met again after 2 years. His reaction, the way he said "Hi" was just too perfect. I could imagine myself doing the same thing if put in the same situation. ^_^

All in all the movie was good. Makes me want to ride the next Ferry trip. =p Maybe that trip under the Mactan bridge. lol.

I just love Lloydi.

Rating: ★★★★☆

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top