Still.

It just suddenly hit me.

Or maybe I was just really felling sappy since yesterday. Or maybe it was just because of the dream I had. More often, we are told that our dream usually is part of our subconscious mind --- it shows us the things we don't want to happen and would like to happen. On my part --- it's the latter.

It's pretty crazy. I made a declaration to myself that I have no time for love. Which of course is not really a good line to say especially if you've read the book: The Secret and you know enough that the Universe works under one law: Law of Attraction. So declaring that line to yourself is like wishing over to a genie and the genie's answer is always: "Yes, your wish is my command." --- And so love will indeed have no time for you.

But then, maybe the declaration was with no conviction at all. It was just something I'd like myself to believe in. An escape from reality. That's why I haven't written anything about it. That's why I haven't written something that would reveal my inner most thoughts---inner most feelings. That's why I've only been writing movie reviews for the last couple of weeks.

That's why I haven't written anything about you.

Cause I know the moment I will start writing about you (again) would be the day I'd finally accept that yes I still do.

And that yes, I am still not over you.















7 comments:

C of JMVECK said...
March 19, 2010 at 3:58 AM

bata, DON'T say the word cheese. please!

kristine cuer said...
March 19, 2010 at 6:50 AM

haha. don't worry it's not. ^_^

pards said...
March 19, 2010 at 9:33 AM

who you foolin', darlin'?

hehehe.

i think kakesohan gid ni. have you heard the latest news about him? he'll soon be bathing in the sun.

Jie MA said...
March 19, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Hi Kristine,

I think denying one's own feelings can be really stressful. I hope you're not stressing yourself too much hehehe.

I am also single and I also always answer "I have no time" when asked why I'm still single. I guess my priorities in life are just different.

This may sound really weird but I seriously feel like "finding love" nowadays is like looking for work - requires time, requires networking, requires you to look certain way, requires experience, etc all the other b.s.. The way I see it, it's already hard enough to find that one job that you really love, that will fit you. I don't want to go through all that trouble again just to find the guy out there for me. It's not like I'm being paid to do it or will get paid once I find him (unlike that perfect job! LOL) All I'm saying is, when it comes to love, just don't stress out. It will come in time, just pray that when it comes, you're ready for it :)

C of JMVECK said...
March 19, 2010 at 4:10 PM

neither Astroboy .really? am happy knowing that.

who is it then? hehe. DM or PM. text will do. preferably email. better, come over here instead.

kristine cuer said...
March 20, 2010 at 5:07 PM

@pards. yeah, he'll be out of the country for 2 years.

@Jie. haha. thanks for the words of advice. that's an interesting comparison. work and love. lol. no wonder we sometimes find love in our work place. =p

@tots. haha. 30th? XD

best said...
March 22, 2010 at 1:14 PM

daw makarelate ko best haw. hahah.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top