The Grandmasters.

I've been spending my Saturdays and Sundays in Phat's Thursday. It's a resto-bar here in Cebu which was the venue of the recently ended inter-call-center indoor games. I've been joining the chess competition which later on turned out to be some friendly-games more than a competition. I only made it till the semi-finals but the entirety of the event was fun and I've get to meet other people from other call-centers. We're even planning to create a chess club for BPO. In a way, we've already created camaraderie amongst us. And yes hopefully we've get to live by our words that it doesn't mean that since the competition is already over, we would stop hanging around.

My next and up coming Saturdays and Sundays will no longer involve dropping by Phat's Thursday. But I'm glad I get acquainted with these set of people whom I just don't share my like for the game but also understands the crazy life of a call-center agent. Sometimes, we would play even though we had just got out from work and that means we never had any sleep yet. But then, that's just how our schedule works and it's part of the job to have a flexible schedule. And yes, it's all for the love of the game.^_^


The Grandmasters.^_^

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top