It's time everyone flies!

Finally! Some update.^_^

It's 10PM and I am sipping a hot cup of coffee tonight. I only had four hours of straight sleep and I am trying my best not to doze off. Tonight is an unusual night. Unusual in a sense that I am starting the 2nd hour stretch of my 9-hour work period and I've only received one call so far. In normal days, I could have received 3 to 5 calls already. Finally, I get to feel again what an idle time means.

I was unable to get in to the blogging world for more than a week now. I was sick for 3 days. I think the overtime thing had simply taken its toll.^_^ But I am very much ok now. My appetite is back and I feel like a could run a full lap again with-out stopping.

I was planning to blog about a couple of things this past few days. Like what happened after the Sarah's concert, my recent knack of reading classic books and my Saturday/Sundays Inter-callcenter indoor games escapades. But maybe they still have to wait. For now, I just want to talk about one thing: My mind is set to go home.^_^

That's a good news?!?! haha. I have a fix date already but the bad news is it's still far from today. I'm planning to buy the plane ticket tomorrow. That would mean I don't have any excuse not to go home unless I think I am already that rich enough to shell out an amount of money with out using it's suppose to be purpose.=)

Good thing, Cebu Pacific still have some promo flights. Still not sure though if I'd have it round trip. But one thing is for sure: I'll be flying back home!^_^

2 comments:

pards said...
August 19, 2009 at 6:53 PM

see you soon, pards! let's drink to "going home"!

p.s. i'm hooked to the hannah montana the movie ost too. ^_^

kristine cuer said...
August 19, 2009 at 8:31 PM

yes, let us drink to that.XD

haha. are you learning the hoedown throwdown dance too? LOL. In all fairness, the tracks are really good.^_^

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top