UP

Russel and Mr. Carl Fredricksen.^_^

I've read a couple of good reviews before I decided to watch this movie. And good good good! Pixar did it again! It's one of those not-your-typical-animated-not-just-for-kids-movie. It made me laugh. It made me cry. Very very heart warming. Who would have thought that an unlikely combination of an grumpy, grouchy old man and a chubby-super-uber-kulit-kiddo would do the trick?! It sparked my spirit for adventure and made me consult my To-do-list that had been left untouched/unread for a long time now. This movie made me feel and believe that I'd be able to fulfill all of the things in the list but at the same time, it made me hopeful of having another somebody to share it with. It's such a great wonderful thing of having to spend, share and reach a dream together with the one you love. Maybe so, me and my Mr. Carl Fredricksen are still bound to realize that we are meant for each other. ^_^

This is also the first ever movie that I had get to watch in a Digital Cinema. It's the first ever Digital ever set up here in the Philippines and of course I was curious what does a Digital (3D) Cinema's difference with a regular movie theatre. And I have to admit, it was really WICKED!!! It actually seems like the characters are performing just in front of you and there are instances that I felt like the things they are throwing will reach me. lol. I wished my two younger siblings is here so they'd get to see the film in full 3D animation too. I'm pretty sure they could have enjoyed the movie more than I had enjoyed it and they'd be more amazed. Makes me miss home even more. Anyway, I will definitely make up to them when I get back home and I'm planning to bring them here maybe next summer if school is finally over.^_^


Me and the magical glasses.XD

Anyway, out with the sappy mood and back to the movie UP, I am definitely giving this movie a 2 thumbs up! One of the best films I've ever watch and I'd definitely recommend it. And just got to get it from Ellie: Thanks for the adventure! And yes, I now will have one of my own.=)

Rating: ★★★★★

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top