She works hard for the money.

I've been doing some over time work these past couple of days. Yep, I've never had a day off yet for 2 straight weeks. But I'm not complaining. I mean I could still go out if I want to at day time and then just work at night. And I could say no to my supervisor every time she'd ask me to do OT. But I never did and I even said, if you need someone for OT, just call me. And then I'll just sing She Works Hard for the Money.^_^ haha.

But actually, I think I'm becoming a workaholic. I want to work every day and of course that includes the notion that there's an additional pay for all those overtime work. But then again, I have my own reason of not saying No. I want to get my self absorb with work and not to think about of anything else. I want to go home very very tired that all I could do is just sleep right away the moment my body hits the bed. And then sleep the whole day and then wake up and work again. Sounds like a pretty good routine for me.

Well...just have to take it from Kris Allen... Its a sacrifice working day to day. For little money just tips for pay. But its worth it all. Just to hear them say that they care. She works hard for the money. So hard for it honey. She works hard for the money. So you better treat her right.

Yes, you just got to treat me right.XD

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top