Ngiti pa lang ulam na.XD

I can't help but smile.^_^

Smiling I guess is just a natural reaction. Or at least that holds true to me. And I am having more reasons to smile these past few days. But the main reason is, I'm going home this Saturday! And that thought alone can keep me up all day. I've been looking at my plane ticket for the nth time now making sure that I have the right schedule. Literally, all my bags are pack and ready to go.XD I miss my younger sister and younger brother so much and my mom of course. I'm looking forward to get to meet my college and high school friends again and my 5 days and 4 nights vacation schedule is now fully-booked. lol. But the main point is, I am going to devote myself as a good sister.^_^ And of course for the most part I just miss home.

Well there's another reason why this smile on my face seems pretty permanent these days but that would be a different story. I think that deserves a separate blog entry.=)

For now I just can't wait to fly myself back home.^_^

Ngiti pa lang ulam na.XD

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top