something new in my life.

I had a date last Wednesday.^_^

That certainly doesn't sound plausible right? lol. But if a date is defined as a meeting arranged in advance then I certainly had one last Wednesday. That is easy to remember, September 09, 2009. 09/09/09. Lucky 9!!!! And who was the lucky guy? None other than Mr. John Lloyd Cruz himself.XD

haha. Alright. He, Luis Manzano and Nikki Valdez came here in Cebu last Wednesday for some mall tour for their upcoming movie In My Life. Of course I grabbed the opportunity and made sure that I was in the the front area. He was so close! And he waved at me when I was getting his video.♥♥♥

For this upcoming movie, JLC is going to portray a totally different role from what he had before. I was thinking that I don't think it will be a good idea for me to watch the movie because I know it will just remind me of something but I think I'll just go ahead and watch it. I have to. I promised him that I will watch his movie so I better keep my promise. haha.


he's waving at me!♥♥♥

ingat!^_^

Lloydi, katulad ng inawat mo noong Miyerkules: Adik sayo. Awit sa akin. Nilang sawa na sa 'ting mga kwentong marathon. Tungkol sayo at sa ligayangiyong hatid sa aking buhaytuloy ang hanap ng isipan koy ikaw.

Hinahanap-hanap kita.^_^

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top