kristinecuer


Finally!


I'm transferring (I don't know yet if this is for good) to a new site. I can't access blogger in the office since it's blocked and since 70% of the time I am in the office, it will be hard not to get in touch with my cyber-world so off with a different URL it is. Anway, I imported all of my blogs in my new site, so it's actually more or less the same with this blogger site of mine just with a better background and lay-out though^_^


Update:


February 09, 2011

My .tk account went down. It's a problem with the dot.tk site. I think since that .tk site of mine gained popularity they had it as a non-free domain instead. Such a scam. Anyway, I'm working on a new domain. This time, it's a non-free domain site so I'm pretty sure it's not a hoax.


Wait up for kristinecuer.com

ETA: 24-48 hours from now.

Follow me there again.^^


============

1 comments:

rain_mund said...
February 11, 2011 at 3:02 PM

i think it's high time na man guid that you changed sites best.

looking forward to the new you. heheh.

if you have probs sa layout ideas, just let me know. heheh

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top