Friday Madness

Thank God it's Friday! Probably, that's one of the most used expressions any worker/laborer had said. There's only one reason for that: it's the last day of the working days. At least that would be for "normal" working people. For special cases like mine, a Friday could be the start of a work-week or it could be a rest day. Good thing for today, my case fell on the latter part. I had a day off. And there were 4 things that had at least entertained me for the day: motorbikes, a movie, a book and a tall-sized coffee. I know that the last 3 are so the typical me but what's with the motorcycle?

Although I'm not a motorcycle enthusiast, I can't help but admire those flashy Harley Davidson motorcycles. I never thought I'd ever get to see a number of those luxurious bikes up close and personal. They're actually the type that once you had purchased one of those, you'd have it tied up in your garage for fear that someone might steal it while you'd park it somewhere or because the city's road is rough enough for its wheels. They are literary flashy, shiny, and reminded me of those motorbikes used by Mask-Rider Black and Shaider. Very Cool!

slide show of some Harley Davidson Motorcycles



AS for the movie-part, I watched the Night at the Museum. On my way out of the theater, I overheard a guy saying: "That's the most dumbest F**king movie I've ever seen!". If given a chance to reply, I could have said: Watch your language, most especially your grammar. LOL. But for the most part I have to agree with him. The movie is not good.

Anyway, since today is payday Friday for me, I decided to buy a book then planned to read it in a coffee-shop. It's been a while since the last time I had that so I went to one of the coffee-shops I usually go. Too bad, it's currently close for renovation. Too bad I can't see the barista-guy I had a crush on. LOL. So I went to another branch and lo and behold! You got it right! My likey-liked barista was there. You think that's Fate? LOL.

It's not likely that he remembered me. I mean, if he did, he did not gave any clue that he did. LOL. Of course I don't go there everyday or every week so I can't be considered as a regular customer. But I'd like to think that I'm not that easy to be forgotten. XD hahaha. Alright. Of course the usual thing happened. He asked for my name and he uttered my name thrice. First was when he asked what kind of coffee would I want. Second time was when he asked me which would I prefer, a regular or a non-fat milk. And the third time was when he served my coffee. And then he gave me his name: Leon. XD. LOL. OK, I made a quick glance on his name plate. It was shorter than I thought. Reminded me of my favorite Resident Evil character (Leon) and one of my favorite bands (Kings of Leon). I might add him on my list: my favorite barista. LOL. But it's only the say-my-name-part that was ok. When I had my coffee, I was disappointed. He misspelled my name.-_-




The coffee shop had a number of people more than I expected it to have. The place was probably 75% full. I decided to seat on one of those round-coffee tables, a bit near to the counter where Leon was in =p but the location was bad enough to be in front of a young couple. Bad enough in a sense that I found them distracting. Hugging is one thing. Snuggling is another thing. And smooching is definitely a totally different thing! I made a mental note to self that if I'd have a boyfriend, I'll be considerate to others. So, it ended me reading just the prologue of the book and the for here coffee turned to a to go. I simply went out and looked at the motorcycles again.

Crazy Friday indeed.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top