Wishlist

It's my birthday today. Yes I know I really don't have to reiterate that fact but that reminder is mainly for myself. It's my 22nd birthday. It still seems surreal for me. I'm getting old.

Anyway, I haven't thought of the things I'm suppose to do today except work of course. I really haven't thought of what to wish today as well. Good thing, Pards came to the rescue and wished for me things I ought to wish for my self as well.

01 good health

So far I've been blessed with good health and so I'm just asking God for continued blessing.


02 great body

Hahaha. This is tricky. But anyway I think my size today is just a-ok. No more details.


03 smashing stats in work

Hmmmm...Don't want to sound smug but I think I'm consistently good in my work stats. In fact I had the highest rating last week. lol. Well, I do hope I won't make a boo-boo. Still have a lot of things to learn in this job that I have especially now that I am more or less having more responsibilities at work. But a smashing stats really sounds nice!^_^


04 good sleep

I'm wishing this every day.^_^


05 great books

Yes...Got a long list already.


06 the time in the world

This is hard to have these days so I'm wishing it too.


07 your space under the sun

Been wishing this ever since I've felt mature enough.


08 a vacation

I miss my family. I want to be with my younger siblings. Talk with bro. Bond with mom over Koreanovelas. I do wish I could have this wish come true sooner. And Of course I want to spend time with my friends too. I miss my gang. I miss home. T_T


09 a good cup of coffee

Hmmmm...Come to think of it, lately I haven't had a good cup of coffee. Will keep this in mind.


10 and of course, *tantanan!* a love life

Keeping my fingers cross for that.^_^

Alright. Now that it's all said and done (I mean, all had been said but not yet done) I think it's high time to make one of those wishes come true. How about let's start from the last, number 10? Well I hope I could start from that. lol. For now let's start from something pretty much attainable. Number 04: Good Sleep. Alrighty then. Time to go home and grab those pillows. I know it's already morning but sleep well everyone.

ciao for now.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top