Slice of Life.

Oh don't worry, I'll spare you from my downers these days. ^_^ I will not talk about a slice of my life but about the slice of something that keeps me alive: Food. And of course if we'd talk about food that could be sliced, the first 2 things that comes to mind would be cake and pizza. And tonight, I had pizza.^_^

It was just an instant decision actually that me and the others had made. Someone just muttered "I want to eat pizza" and everyone agreed right away. lol.

Since I've been pretty much advertising Cebu City in my previous entries like bookshops, coffee-shops, and guitars, let me add pizza parlors on the list and tonight I'll give Da Vinci's Pizza a free advertisement. =D




I recommend Chicken Garlic Supreme and Hawaiian Delight. Yummy and Affordable. haha.^_^

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top