Bored lang talaga ako ulit.

It's the first day of February. Yah. obviously. And I mentioned that too in my previous blog. And yah, this is obviously my 2nd blog for the day.

It's still my rest day. It's a new day. New month. New hair. lol. I really can't think of another introduction. =p

But yah, I had myself pampered for some hair treatment. Someone got to stop me! I'm becoming to be a spend-thrift these past few days!

But nah, nothing much had changed actually from my look. It's only for the sake of smoothness, glossiness and luster of the hair and all. Nothing grand. I was at first planning to have my hair colored but I chickened out in the end. I realized I am still not that adventurous enough to have my hair dyed. Though you might be wondering why last Christmas party my hair was colored. I used a washable hair-color that night so it's very much temporary. So I think I'd leave my hair black for now.




oooppsss...blurry.^_^

wahehe



Oh well, at least tomorrow I'd finally be back to work. Got a valid reason to be busy, busy, busy. I really got to stop this spending habit of mine. Errrr----Ok last on the list will be for Kris Allen's concert outfit. After that I'd place my ATM card in isolation.

Boredom comes with a price = Such a bad habit.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top