Kris Allen, Jabbawockeez & Boyce Avenue Concert ep.1

Wow as in wow. Still can't believe that Kris Allen's concert is finally over. T_T Encore please! ENCORE! But wait, I must not forget about Boyce Avenue and Jabbawockeez as well. They are all great performers/entertainers. More than 3 hours of jam-pack concert. And I'm happy I get to have a closer look of the concert. One word: Sulit.

OK. So I'm going to break this out in to 5 parts (as usual my favorite number). So here's the first part: Introduction

Haha. Yah, this is like a home-reading report or let's say an after-concert-report then. One blog entry for introduction? Crazy. lol.

But anyway, finally the wait was over last night. The Musicfest brought by V-channel and Fearless Productions was a blast! It's really wicked! And I am not saying this cause I am a super-fan of Kris. I have to give credit to Boyce Avenue and Jabbawockeez as well. Wait, isn't this suppose to be an intro? Seems like I am wrapping things up. haha.

But yeah, I came on time. Waited for like 20 minutes before the concert proper started. I was sitting in the VIP section, 11th row, seat#1. I was alone although I do have officemates who went to the concert too. My officemates were not as crazy as I am to spend 5 grand for a concert ticket.=p I was surrounded by english-speaking-teenagers who totally sabotaged my videos. I mean after the concert when I replayed the videos I took from the musicfest I could hear them singing along off-key which is pretty annoying but pretty hilarious in a way as well. haha. Can't blame them though. They are just there to enjoy, just like me.

So the stage was set.




the hosts got ready.



And I was very much ready as well.

to be continued...

2 comments:

Abing said...
February 6, 2010 at 7:59 PM

more pictures... more more more

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top