Kris Allen, Jabbawockeez & Boyce Avenue Concert ep.2

Geez. I'm pretty tired. I was in the middle of uploading some videos on youtube when all of the sudden the power went out and yah the computer I was using was not hooked up to any UPS at all so there go my 1 hour upload time. sheesh. Had to start all over again when the lights finally came up.

Sorry about the ranting. Suppose to start with this part 2 of my after-concert-report but was a little pissed off. What's even more annoying is that there's really no one I can blame. Oh cut it out. Let's get this started.

So finally we got our first performer: Boyce Avenue or the Manzano brothers namely:


Alejandro

Fabian

and Daniel


Ever since I heard their medley of the song No One/Tattoo, I immediately liked this band. And it was also nice to hear them performing their original compositions. I'm glad they get to perform 2 of my favorite songs: Wonder Wall and their very own Find Me. And not to mention that all of them are good looking as well most especially Fabian. His smile can melt your heart. lol.

FABIANO!!!♥♥♥


Anyway, here's their performance of the song Wonder Wall.



0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top