Kris Allen,Jabbawockeez&Boyce Avenue Concert last ep.

Now that it's all said and done T_T it's time to wrap things up. After the concert a lot of my friends and some curios lot asked if I got to get my money's worth and of course the obvious answer to that is YES.

Seeing Kris in person is enough reason for me. Seeing him perform live and sing songs that I only got to see him perform before on TV is more than enough reason as well. Not to mention he got to sing my favorite tracks from his album.

Well if there are some things I can complain or left me disappointed, that would be: 1) I was unable to have a photo-op with him. 2) I was unable to have him sign my copy of his record. and 3) he did not sing some songs I was hoping he would like To Make You Feel my Love, Bright Lights, Baby One more Time, and Send me all Your Angels. But I guess those are too much to ask for as of the moment.

I have to go back and borrow Sir Jimm's words that this is something I'd always remember. True. I will always do. That in the night of February 05, 2010, one of my dreams became a reality.

he pronounces Cebu as "Say-boo". lol.

How can you be so buttonless?=p

YEAH!!!

Ain't No Sunshine now that you are gone. T_T

The concert-goers. We definitely enjoyed the night.^_^

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top