Kris Allen Press Conference

It's pretty crazy. Just when I thought that I have to wait till Friday before I'd officially get to see Kris first time in person an opportunity knocked before that. I attended his press conference just this afternoon at SM North Wing Atrium. And it was Kick Awesome! And yeah, he is literally cute. As in small = cute. haha.

I went there ahead of schedule of course. With no passes and privileges unlike the press (I wish I am part of the media!), I had to be early to find a good seat and a good view. I was standing in the railing looking detected, pathetic and tired (I still came from work the previous night and press conference started around quarter to 2 in the afternoon! still no sleep, no rest for the wicked!) So most likely that's the reason why an event organizer just approached me and gave me a pass with out giving any reason why of all viewers it was me. =p

Cool!

So I was allowed to go inside (not that close enough though like the press). ASA! haha. I think that was too much to ask for. But all tiresomeness were all swept away the moment I get to see them: Jabbawockeez, Boyce Avenue, and of course Kris Allen. Then the Q&A portion started.

I will not talk about it. Just try watching V Channel or GMA news for more info. But just very much elated and everything still feels surreal about the entire experience. Just imagine what might happen tomorrow night.^_^

Oh well, the wait is finally over.


wished I was one of the press so I was able to see Kris and the others better. But er---I have a crush on this photographer. hehe. cute.=p


Presscon hosts from V-channel.


Jabbawockeez

Boyce Avenue


Kris Allen and his band.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top