The godmother

I heard they'd be having a female movie version for the classic film The godfather played by Clint Eastwood. The actress who'd be playing the lead role for The godmother is a new actress in Hollywood. Her name is Jean Westwood.

Hahaha.

Am I the only one laughing here? OK. That was corny. I bet you don't even know that that was a joke. Tsk. Tsk. Yah, got to stick with the old school jokes.-_-

Anyway, the only reason why I mentioned the godmother is because I am now officially one of them. I am now a godmother: the newest, the fairest, and the craziest of them all. =p

Before, I always have this notion that godfathers/godmothers or ninongs/ninangs are old, married, and their sole purpose is to give gifts during Christmas. Well, now that I am part of the society I think we could say that those are not absolute truths. First thing I am still young.^_^ Second thing, I am definitely still single. And third thing, I do not just inted to be just my godson's gift giving godmother. I want to be his friend/mentor as well. I will teach him how to throw some punches, solve Calculus problems, and break some girls heart. Kidding!=p

Somehow it still feels weird that someone will call me ninang though technically I have to wait for maybe a year before the baby can talk. Some maybe are already use to it but since this is my first, it definitely feels odd but I'm glad for it!

Well, what can I say to my godson. May you grow-up just the way your mom and dad wants you to be and be as charming and loving as your godmother. May your heart be fueled with passion, be geared with unity so you can be driven towards victory. (That sounds like a sportsfest theme back in college. lol)

But yes, Welcome to the Christian world Matthew Timothy Ylagan!



The ninangs and the ninong



Galing pa sa trabaho ang mga yan. Gutom at puyat kaya pasensya na lang kung
walang naitindihan sa seminar. Ika-nga, ang mga babaeng walang pahinga. =p

Sabi nila di raw yan halo-halo, salad yan! mas marami pa kasi ang sahog
kesa sa yelo. Offended naman ako, di na nga ako marunong magluto, yang
paghalo-halo lang wala pa ring alam! Pero totoo nga, yung lasa parang yung
halo-halo na inilalako sa kalye, yung tig-lilimang piso bawat baso. lol.

The host: Matthew Timothy Ylagan.^_^

5 comments:

blitzking said...
December 7, 2009 at 7:51 PM

hey, your hair has grown longer since i saw you last.

hmmmm. its not that you're too young to be a ninang. it's just that some of your friends have kids already and you're still...well, i probably should not get into that. you point that out on your own often enough. :-)

i chide you not. i probably am speaking about myself.

kristine cuer said...
December 8, 2009 at 3:57 PM

yah, my hair is a little longer than before, that means it's more unmanageable.-_- I'm thinking of having it shaved. kidding!

yah, 22 is not that young but not that old either.^_^

Anonymous said...
December 8, 2009 at 10:10 PM

22? last i heard you were 21. haha. how come i didnt get invited to the party? who ate my cake? :-p

kristine cuer said...
December 8, 2009 at 10:47 PM

I'm already 22 when we had our chess competition.

blitzking said...
December 9, 2009 at 2:13 PM

ah, my mind plays tricks on me. maybe it was just a memory of a memory i was thinking of.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top