Oh boy, such a wonder.

I'll never understand men.

Alright. Maybe any representative from the XY-clan will tell the same thing towards women as well. But bear in mind that the blogger is a female and any gender bias/ gender stereotypes are intentional. I mean, of personal opinion only. =p

I've always been considered as one of the boys but that seems to be not enough for me to have a full understanding of their species. Maybe it's because of hormones. Or maybe because that's just how it works.

I spent the first half of my life playing with my two older brothers. I was the youngest and the only girl for over ten-years so I pretty much do whatever they do. Video games, playing cards, marbles, action movies and yes I didn't mind picking up a fight over them (physically).

There are still things though that men never fails to fascinates me. First on the list: their love for brutal, high-adrenaline, gruesome action. We have to admit that though women are trying to penetrate these sports: boxing, wrestling and UFC are really for the men's world. I'm amazed by how men seems to have tendencies to prefer disgusting, yucky, smelly stuffs. How they like to destroy then build something. But most of all, it's amazing how they somehow manage to keep their phone calls in two-worded questions and one-worded responses. --- and they call that a conversation.

Such a wonder, indeed.

As a member of the XX-clan there's only one thing that I find frustrating. Something that makes me want to wish I have Edward Cullen's special ability to read mind. Why does men just can not say what they feel right on?

Sometimes the temptation of jumping, of posting the questions for them are just so strong. Lines like...Do you like me? Don't think about anything...just say what you feel...Do you like me? You never had just a slight feeling for me? Not even 1%...? Then I'll teach you one more thing...Don't do stuff like this...Traveling all the way down here, crossing the sea (now that's really romantic don't you think?), making excuses that you have to get some stuffs or you got this sudden desire to explore the city or buy some gifts for your sister or a book for school. Do you know what that means? I might have feelings for you. If you don't have these feelings...then don't do stupid things like this! Don't make girls confused.


Oh sorry. Just remembered Kim Sam Soon. But I'm telling you it's kind of frustrating for us women to do the waiting.

Why is it so hard? If you like someone, then you like them...If you don't then you don't...Why is it so hard and complicated?

Oh sorry again, we are deviating from the topic.

So now what can I say as far as guys go?

They're crazy. They're immature. They're war-freaks. They're heart-breakers. They're like babies.

But they're cute too. =p

And I still find myself falling for them --- over and over and over again.^_^

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
December 3, 2009 at 8:42 PM

some women are difficult to understand, too.
but i guess that's your prerogative as women.

the guy you're frustrating yourself over may not be difficult to understand at all. maybe you simply have a natural preponderance to make things complicated.

kristine cuer said...
December 3, 2009 at 10:43 PM

good thinking. maybe I'm the one who's complicating things.

val said...
December 4, 2009 at 4:16 AM

so, what happened? did he text after?

sheesh, i follow this issue like i follow food.

kristine cuer said...
December 4, 2009 at 4:40 AM

better tell that to you in person (or e-mail maybe --- unless you can wait till 29. ^_^)

after all, I owe it to you? haha.

rain_mun said...
December 9, 2009 at 12:03 AM

me too best. you owe me a teleserye ala MMK ni Margaret. hahah. can't wait for you to come home best. for sure jam-packed and booked na schedule for reunions, parties, and what-nots. heheh. still, it'll be good to have you home. ingatz best.

kristine cuer said...
December 9, 2009 at 12:14 AM

yes! see you on the 29th and I hope letter "B" wins. hehe.^_^

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top