Year End Special

It's the last day of the year. Oh sorry, I think that was my opening line for my last blog entry but just can't get a way with it. I never had a time to post a blog for the last days but I don't want the year to end with out blogging anything. 2009 is extra special cause this year is the birth of this blog site. So I better write something on this last day. And as you can see I did some panic-blogging. lol.

2009. What a year.

A year had already passed. Wow, it feels like it was only yesterday that I am also writing a post such as this in my old blog site. How was my 2009? What are the changes and the things that had remained unchanged for me for this year? Was I happy?

Of course if we are to sum up everything, I've been truly blessed this year. How will I put it? hmmmm...Ok, since it's December 31 here's the Top 31 things that had made me pre-occupied/busy/happy/sad for this year that I could think of.

31. Starbucks. I had coffee almost everyday especially for this month from Starbucks. Naghahabol na malagyan lahat ng sticker para makakuha ng 2010 planner.

30. Got addicted to American Idol. Became a super fan of Kris Allen. Got all his AI songs,post-AI album and his first ever self-titled album.

29. Became a godmother for the first time.

28. Got 122 Blog posts including this.

27. I became the queen of Overtime at work. Always on call.

26. Started blogging and blogged like there's no tomorrow. Happy that a lot of people are reading my blogs. And even happier that a lot can tolerate my narcissism.=p

25. Had Dates. Deals. Whatever you call it. Went out with some guys just for the sake of "going out" and in the name of dating.

24. Met new friends from other accounts and from other call-centers. I am amazed with the human brain, as to how it can process all these faces and names together. cool.

23. Was able to go home 4 times this year.

22. Panic buying for books. I'm running out of boxes in our boarding house as to where I can place all those books.

21. Drank a number of beer with college friends and office mates in Cebu. Good news: I did not pass out. =p

20. Won two raffles in our office. Prizes: a timex watch and a personal refrigerator.

19. Liked Astroboy again. But take note, like. But yeah, I guess I never stopped liking him. Followed his blogs, his posts, all his replies and yes even his love life.^_^

18. Celebrated my 22nd birthday. 22 years of single-blessednes.=p

17. Argued with a number of customers but pleased and satisfied hundreds of callers.

16. I only had 3 haircuts for this year.

15. Got addicted to facebook. There was a time that I was updating my status message almost every 20 minutes. Disliked Friendster.

14. Was transferred to another account. More calls, more stressful, much harder. But already use to it. New environment, new people, new friends.

13. The only concert that I get to watch this year is Sarah Geronimo's The Next One. But that was a VIP ticket.

12. I finally get to meet and able to shook hands with John Lloyd but still no pic with him.=( maybe next year?^_^

11. Started changing wardrobe. Starting to switch from shirt to blouse, straight cut to skinny jeans, flats to heels. But I still love jeans and sneakers.

10. Had two new crushes on the list: Jordan Gordon Levitt from 500 Days of Summer and my office mate.

9. Became a love doctor/love advicer but still ended up confuse about love.

8. Watched movies alone for a lot of times.

7. Record breaking info: never cried this year because of a guy.

6. Maybe because I have crushes but I was technically not in love with any guy, not even Astroboy made me cry.

5. Became more open-minded with my present civil status: single. Finally admitted that the more you search for it, the more you can't find it.

4. I was never absent for work for the entire year. And I was never tardy as well.

3. I was only sick once, like I had a headache or I have occasional sore throats but I was pretty much healthy the whole year. (Thank God)

2. Stronger faith. Attended mass regularly every Sunday.

1. Started the year waiting and ended the year hoping.


Well, this is it. 2009 is almost over. As much as we like some things to remain suspended in time, they never do.

1 comments:

Ms/Mrs. said...
January 4, 2010 at 4:34 AM

ahahahahahahha marge!

I agree to all.. hahaha

maybe by 2010.. you can try:

--date more.. or deal more.. yeah, whatever you call it..! bleh..!
--have a boyfriend..


hahahhahhaa.!

seriously though, im glad that we got closer last 2009..
on to 2010!!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top