High School Never Ends

I'm very much in demand these days. I feel like a popular music artist with a tag: "Kristine-On-Demand", cause every one wants to see and get a piece of me. lol. Of course cause I've been a way for a long time now and it's just now that I had a little longer vacation period than usual. So first stop: High School Reunion.

We had it the night of the day I arrived. Hope that makes sense. =p But I feel extra special 'cause the original date was December 27 and if that was the case of course I'll never make it. But good thing, it was moved last 29th to accommodate me. haha. Nah, I really don't know the reason why it was moved. But whatever that was doesn't matter. We had the time/night of our lives.

We had our reunion in my best-friend's place. Back in high-school, his place is one of those we usually go to whenever we'll have parties or make our school project. Tita (his mom) is always generous and good enough to tolerate our noise. The food was great. And though not everybody back in highschool were able to make it, we were able to make use of our resources, that means more food for everyone. lol.

It was really fun. We played charades, boys versus girls, and I have to admit, our boys are really really good! We will have our revenge next time! We also did videoke (yes, I too sang, no wonder it rained that night)haha. And of course the nitty-gritty part: checking on each other's love life. I wanted to answer: working on it. lol. But Nah...I had the usual answer of course: Technically single but yes waiting/searching.

High School. One of the best years of my life. And that though right now we all have our own life to live: engineers, call-center agents, nurses, accountants, HR...we will always look back to those times when the boys are still wearing khaki pants and the girls are wearing green-checkered skirts. I'd always be grateful and happy to be a part of the Monami/401 Family.

Till next time guys!

Animo!


401/ Monami Family


Best 'n me. waahhhh si Dixie nag-intra. haha.

no wonder it rained that night.XD


patweetums =p

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top