another much for the blabbers

It's all set. I'm going home on the 29th.

My brother is sweet enough to buy my plane ticket for me. As much as I want to have it earlier, that's the best day I could choose if I want to have a vacation that's a little longer than usual.

Sad thing though, December 29 means that I have to spend Christmas away from home. I'll be working on Christmas day much like Mr. Scrooge from A Christmas Carol. I'll be missing my high-school class reunion/Christmas party. I'll be missing a couple of friends birthday celebrations. Well, pretty much just like last year.

I guess I just got to get use to it.

For now I have to find ways to keep my self sane. Well, there's the upcoming christendom of my officemate's son and I'll be a godmother. The fairest godmother of them all. haha. There's of course the upcoming company Cosplay party (and till now, still no costume). A couple of good movies coming up (Been waiting for Astroboy, till now it's still not showing -_-). A coffee-shop's promo for a doodle book and a coffee mug(still need 12 more stamps to get my own copy). And of course there's work to keep me up all night.

But again, where's the love in between all of these?

haha. OK you might be saying I am lying this time. But really, I have reasons why I could still ask that.

Still thinking if I have to post it here.

Anyway. So much for the blabbers indeed.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top