♪♪♪CANDY ♪♪♪

I met this weird little girl some few years back
When I'm in school I'm with her all day long
And so I knew her from then on.

The only one with toddler's feet
With Lizzie's voice (only when she speaks)
She even got Hermione brain and hair.

But she's no material girl
Though she could dance like step-up girl
And she could even bring it on the cheer.
And she...

Could speak a hundred words under a minute
Answer every question if she'd wanted to
Never want to see her sad face on (or you'll be sorry)
Deprecate me or even sue me but she's
Your no-sugar-coated friend.

This little girl grew up fast
Though she could still fit in a Barbie's box
But her heart fell in love though she still won't say who it was

And she won't even tell you that
the right one has come along
She'd rather keep things on her own But she...

Could speak a hundred words under a minute
(she could stop and listen if you want her to)
Answer every question but
Never pretend she's always right
Deprecate me but I'd still say she's not
Your sugar-coated friend

I met this weird little girl some few years back and from then on
We've been together and I know I'll never find another
weird...little friend like her.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOTS!








Ikaw ang pinakatam-is nga Kendi nga natilawan ko. lol. Mwah. love yah.^_^

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top