much for the blabbers again

It's only when my supervisor asked us to already submit our vacation leave forms for the Christmas holidays did it occur to me that the Yuletide Season is indeed coming up. Last year, I was unable to make use of my allowable planned absences cause I decided too late and my previous supervisor won't approve of any absences anymore. I had to be contended with my normal day offs. And of course for this year, I don't want that to happen again.

But I'm still undecided as to when will I start my planned vacation. I'm thinking of starting it on the 28th or on the 30th of December. Of course having it before Christmas is out of the question. With the nature of my job, working during holidays is part of the job description. So I have to choose between Christmas and New Year. I'd go for the latter one.

Anyway for now, I only have 25 days left before the Cosplay Christmas party but I still don't have any specific character to portray. Holidays are great. But most of the time it comes with a price.

And lately, I've been doing nothing exceptional aside from sleeping. I think I'm becoming narcoleptic. I need new books to keep me up, need to drink more coffee or maybe a someone to keep me up would be better as well. lol. kidding. =p

hayyyy....boring boring boring....Where's the love in between all of these?


kidding again.


All right. So much for the blabbers indeed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
November 23, 2009 at 1:03 PM

if you need someone to keep you up, let me know. i, barely sleep. hahaha

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top