One Hundred

This is my 100th post. Wow! It took me 8 months to reach this number. So I was thinking what would be a worthy article to mark this day. And of course vanity got in the way. And since this blog is entitled with those 3 Rs, here's the 100 Random Rants and Ramblings that I could think of as of the moment.

1. I've never tried smoking and I don't think I will ever will.

2. Same is true with drugs.

3. I hate it when someone is smoking in public especially in public transportation. If you want to die please don't include me.

4. I hate house music. That's why I don't go to disco houses or night clubs.

5. First music instrument I learned to play is a recorder.

6. First song I learned is Wooden Heart.

7. I'm not a Taylor Swift fan but I love all her songs.

8. I joined a band back in college and we called it: "No crying over spoiled milk".

9. If anybody will ask me point blank what's my favorite song I'd always think of The Distance by Evan and Jaron right away.

10. I would almost always fall for any guy who can play guitar/piano wih smooth vocals.

11. My favorite band is Rascal Flatts.

12. Song that best describe my life: Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson.

13. I hate my second name when I was still in school.

14. I'm known in the office by my second name.

15. I finally learned to love my second name.

16. I don't mind eating and watching movies alone.

17. I love cheese.

18. #17 has a double meaning.

19. First video game I successfully finished was Twisted Metal.

20. My favorite player was Sweet Tooth.

21. Speaking of sweet tooth I love sweets.

22. One of the hardest question would be to choose what is the best dessert: cake or ice cream.

23. My most watched movie is A Walk to Remember and I still keep on crying every-time I do so.

24. My most read book is Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger.

25. Pet Peeves includes falling in line, dog ears and know-it-all attitude.

26. I hate it when somebody rearranges my stuffs.

27. My most hated household chore is doing laundry.

28. I don't know how to cook.

29. I'm more of a microwave, instant, fast-food/restaurant person.

30. So much for the plan of becoming a good wife and mom.

31. Contingency plan: Marry a chef.

32. Another back up plan: Will study culinary arts.

33. #32 is expensive. I think #31 is a better plan.

34. My target age of settling down is 28.

35. My dream house includes a library, music room with espresso machines in every room.

36. I've always been considered as one of the boys.

37. That's actually an advantage since I prefer men over women.

38. My best friend is a guy.

39. But I have 5 best girl friends.

40. I think my youngest brother will be a heart-breaker when he grows up.

41. So is my younger sister.

42. They're both good looking and charming kids.

43. I came from a family of heart-breakers.

44. Just kidding with #43 but you can ask my gang if I'm telling the truth.

45. I'm a member of an all-girls group called JMVECK.

46. I'm the best looking among the group since I'm best known as the heart-breaker.

47. I'm again just kidding for #46 but again you can ask my gang if I'm telling the truth.

48. The truth is I'm the only one who have a zero-love-life right now.

49. I have a feeling that they will disagree with #48

50. When I was still in school I sleep less, now that I'm working I spend my rest days sleeping.

51. Sleeping is more than a necessity these days, it's a luxury.

52. Favorite subject back in college is Electronics. Specialty is doing laboratory works.

53. Favorite teacher was my Calculus teacher back in College.

54. I hate my 2nd oldest brother whenever he'd comb his hair in front of the mirror.

55. I don't know, I just hate looking at him looking at the mirror most especially if he'd divide his hair in to two. It reminds me of Willard.

56. I'm a Gemini so that makes me schizophrenic.

57. I hate bringing umbrellas.

58. I like men who always carry one.

59. I can only finish solving 2/3 of a Rubik cube.

60. I have handwritten journals.

61. I named it Uchiha after Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto.

62. So I usually start my entry with Dear Mr. Uchiha instead of Dear Diary.

63. I love walking that's why I'm always wearing flats.

64. My favorite movie food is a KFC chicken fillet with large fries and large pepsi.

65. Favorite coffee flavor is White Chocolate Mocha.

66. I like my instant coffee black --- no sugar, no cream.

67. Favorite Frappe is Choco Java Chip.

68. I don't know how to drive but I'm planning to take driving lessons.

70. I'm also seriously considering taking dancing lessons.

71. Top 5 cities I want to go: 1. Palawan 2. Paris 3. New York 4. Seoul 5. Tokyo

72. If only budget will allow, I want to eat pizza every day of my life.

73. I love board games: Chess, Othello, Games of the Generals, Checkers, Monopoly and Snakes and Ladders.

74. I never owned a pet.

75. Oh sorry, I think I had a turtle when I was 5 but I can vaguely remember what happened to that turtle.

76. I've only been in love once.

77. I think #76 is an overrated fact.

78. There are only 3 major men that had made me cry so far: My dad, my brother and #76.

79. I'm a Kris Allen fan.

80. If you want to make me feel bad, just say something negative about him.

81. I hope Piolo Pascual is not gay.

82. I think Vampire Lestat is gay.

83. I'm hoping to go to Makati one of these days.

84. I just want to check on something.

85. I hope Harry and Hermione ended up together and Dumbledore and Snape did not die.

86. I have a Death Note.

87. So far I haven't tried writing any names on it.

88. I love McDonald's Monster Float.

89. Until now I'm still summoning the strength to watch a horror movie alone in the cinema.

90. I just realized that filling out 100 Random things in one sitting is really hard.

91. It could end up looking like a slam book.

92. I hope I'm having #65 tonight.

93. I prefer crying alone.

94. I think I should start doodling my Christmas shopping list.

95. Until now I'm still wondering what his motive is.

96. Can anybody find me somebody to love?

97. I think I'm rambling too much now.

98. Special Skill: Waiting.

99.. I've never been kissed.

100. Obviously because I'm already 22 years old and I've never had a boy-friend.

4 comments:

blitzking said...
November 19, 2009 at 2:07 PM

wow. that was a rush. i realize that took so much longer to write than to read. i have a lot of comments i want to post. each one of them begins with a number.

funny my thoughts has suddenly come in starts and stops. like that of a car being driven by someone learning to drive for the first time.
you're writing style is contagious.

wish i can sit through and write 100 thoughts about myself like that in a comprehensive and orderly manner.

seriously, you cant ask anybody to find you someone to love. no one can do it but you.but that's stating the obvious and you know it.

kristine cuer said...
November 19, 2009 at 8:06 PM

yup. writing definitely takes a longer time than reading most especially if you are taking calls in between. lol.

#96 is a song. I love the Glee-cast version.^_^

val said...
November 23, 2009 at 7:42 PM

i remembered i wrote something similar, but it was just 99 random facts about me. it was right after my blog turned 3.

i did not find it very hard to write because i practically collected it from my previous posts in the "random interesting facts about you" in tdp.

kristine cuer said...
November 25, 2009 at 8:09 AM

^i read it again. haha. i should have included my phobias too and I forgot about Lloydi. ^_^

speaking of TDP...haven't visited that site for a very long time now. I wonder what's my credibility right now.unlike mine, you will always have a hundred. lol

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top