All Hollows Eve

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Haha. Yah I know that's a lame way of scaring the hell out of you. Sorry but it's Halloween time and I just got to join the bandwagon of frightening people. The picture above by the way is one of the Halloween decorations in the office. That's Ms. Emily Rose just in case you want to know who's that girl above me.

Unlike other people back in the province, me and my family don't go to cemetery during times like this. Let's just say we are just lucky enough that those who are close to us has not yet gone ahead of us. Masamang damo kasi ang pamilya ko kaya heto, hanggang ngayon magkakasama pa ring naghahasik ng lagim. lol. But truly, we are just blessed that till now we are still here.

If I'm back home for sure by now I am eating all those sticky food my mom had surely prepared. I don't know but why is it that during times like this we prepare these kind of food? Maybe it's just a Filipino tradition we all got used to follow. And we should offer these food to all the souls and we must not forget to light a candle. Failure to do so, will make a soul wander and you don't want some spirit going back and forth in your home right? That'll be too spooky. =p

Well, it's not bad to follow all these traditions. But let's not dwell more in all these monsters, demons, and all those unwanted spirit. Halloween is not all about burning witches at the stake and celebrating with treats thereafter. As a Christian, I do believe there are souls that are still trapped in the purgatory and this is the time that we living must pray for the dead especially for those souls who has not yet entered heaven.

Ooooppsss...better stop now before I start sounding preachy. ^_^

But yeah, Happy Halloween.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top