Just got lucky.

I've never bought a lotto ticket but I think I better consider that now.

haha.

Let's just say somehow I had already tested my luck with regards to raffles although not all the time of course. I won a Lighthouse Family poster and cd back in high school from a radio station's raffle. I won again from that same radio station 1 grand for a brand of lotion's promotion. When I was on college, my classmate forced me to buy tickets for our IECEP night acquaintance party raffle promo and I purchased 2 tickets and guess what? I won the first and 2nd prize! 21" TV and DVD player. lol. Only got 2 tickets and both were picked. I did not even attend the said event. Such luck.

Yesterday, we had our company Halloween party and I was so sleepy that I decided not to attend. And when I went to work last night, I was surprised when the guard handed me a paper bag and let me sign a paper (I think the guard was more excited than me.haha) And when I checked on the bag, wow, it's a new wristwatch and a cash gift certificate! I can't remember buying any raffle tickets. Then I learned that it was a raffle for those agents who had perfect attendance for the last quarter. Just got lucky, my name was picked.

But the moral lesson of the story is, don't attend an event if there's a raffle promo portion. lol

Come to think of it, it's been over 2 years already since the last time I wore a wrist watch. After my last watch's battery died, I stopped wearing one. Maybe this is a sign. Sign of what? That I am running out of time or I still have plenty of it? hmmmm....

But weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Just got lucky indeed.



I hope I'd be lucky in love too.XD


wearing her newly won watch.^_^

3 comments:

blitzking said...
November 1, 2009 at 12:04 AM

wow lucky girl..is that a timex? i had a watch like that. i loved it.i like timex with indiglo. :-)

Abing said...
November 1, 2009 at 4:08 AM

"That I am running out of time" >.< marj don't say that, wala pa nahuman imo mission, and u have to win more watches, nxt time include chocolates na hap., and win a man!

kristine cuer said...
November 1, 2009 at 10:18 AM

@blitz. yep, it's Timex and yep it's with indiglo.^_^

@abbie. thanks gem. lol. but when will be the raffle for the chocolates and most especially for a man? just tell me lang and I'll join. haha.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top