I think I'm

starting to like someone.



Now stop raising your eyebrows and say that I am not being true to myself and I ought to say that I think I am in love instead. Maybe I'd use that statement instead then: I think I'm in love. You see, what's nice and not nice about the statement I think I'm in love is that there's a big possibility that one is certainly in love but there's also a bigger chance that it will remain as a thought. If it's the former then congratulations to me! Finally, after the long wait. But if it's the latter then poor me. Maybe I am damned to love one guy all through-out my life. And that sounds really bull.

Well anyway, obviously we are talking about a guy here. I think I mentioned him once or twice here before. And now that almost the entire office knows that I have come in to liking him then there's really no point of denying it right?

When some of my officemates knew about it, some girls realized that he is indeed cute and I guess they too had developed a crush over him. But a couple of them discouraged me as well. They're giving me a couple of reasons not to like him. Their top 5 reasons are:

1. He only looks good from a far. lol.
2. He looks like Mr. Bean. ( I think that's mean)
3. He acts like a kid.
4. He's wearing the same jacket everyday of his work-day.
5. He's a bit of a loner. (may sariling mundo?)

And when I come to think about it, Yes. Those are all true.

Maybe I ought to give my top 5 reasons why I have come in to liking him.

1. He looks good from a far. - That pretty much works for me since I've always been the type of the person who is always at the outside looking in. Looking from a distance is a habit I still can't shake off.

2. I like watching Mr. Bean - or at least the cartoon version but not Rowan Atkinson. Although I beg to disagree. He doesn't look like Mr. Bean at all.

3. I find his childishness fascinating. I mean there are instances that at the corner of my eyes I'd watch him and he is dancing while on call. Looks absurd but cute.XD

4. Him wearing the same jacket reminds me of Jamie Sullivan from A Walk to Remember. And that tells me something: he's not vain. I am so done with vain guys!

5. I've been pretty much alone my whole life that I wouldn't mind dealing with a fellow loner. Actually, I have my reasons to believe that he is not immature the way people here in the office thinks he is. And it's his personality that makes him more intriguing. Aside from the fact that he's a fellow engineer (I'm an ECE and he's Industrial), a fellow manga lover and a fellow blogger. I've read some of his articles and those are not works of an immature individual. I'm privately following his posts.

Alright enough. I think I've made my point and hit the mark. And yes, to set the record straight again: I do like him. But in love? Love is still such a big word. No I don't think I am in love or just yet.

But this is just another reason for me to smile that often these days. There are instances that when I look in the mirror and I'd think of him, I can't help but smile especially if I'd think about the top 5 reasons why I should not like V_____. lol. That could paint a smile permanently in my face all through out the day.

And yes I miss this feeling. Of really liking someone. It's been a while. More than a while. And I'm enjoying it.

But then again, this time, I'm taking it slow. So that just in case I'd fall again, it won't hurt as hard as before. So gotta fall slowly.lol.


♪ ♫ I need a love that's strong
I'm so tired of being alone

But will my lonely heart

Play the part

Of the fool again, before I begin.


I'm feelin that feelin again

I've been playin a game I can't seem to win

Love's knockin on the door
of my heart once more
Think I'll let him in
Before I begin


Foolish heart, hear me calling
Stop before you start falling

Foolish heart, heed my warning

You've been wrong before

Don't be wrong anymore. ♬ ♮

Haha. So true.^_^

3 comments:

pards said...
October 11, 2009 at 8:46 PM

buhravo! i'm so happy for you and your vhong! hahaha. it's high time you move on and get rid of "can't fall in love just yet" and accept "can't help falling in love." to falling slowly!

ey, pm me naman the bloglink. you know me, i'm fond of stalking. and i'd like to know your mr. V. what he's like aside from the five reasons above. i won't make suya promise. :))

i guess, V answers the change in you eh. the colorful colorful change in you.

p.s. he's dancing while his on call? okay. i could accept funny moves, tani di lang striptease type. hahaha.

ako ya man? nadu. hanggang crush lang ko ya. ♥ at least, it keeps us young.

Abing said...
October 11, 2009 at 10:58 PM

♥, wow marj, this is so kilig, heheh it would be so nice to make a movie with this story, and im the supporting actress ha? hehe, i wanna capture every moment of ur lives together ayeeeeeehh

kristine cuer said...
October 11, 2009 at 11:13 PM

@pards. hahaha. daw ka-kenkoy nga moves. no, Thank God it's not some strip-tease moves. Can't imagine him doing that. Will send you the link sa facebook later via pm.^_^

@Abbie. you will be the supporting actress? We don't even have yet a real story here. haha. just behave. wag mo akong ipahamak. lol

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top