Dance, Dance, Dance till you drop.

I don't dance.

I mean, I do if it's compulsory but I just can't. I'm referring to the real "dancing" and not just moving.

I wouldn't mind singing off key or even try sketching, just don't let me bust some moves.

Dancing and me are like oil and water that just don't mix. Maybe it runs in the family. I mean I haven't seen my mom and dad dancing at all. As in ever. Although when I was still in school especially during elementary days, dancing is part of our P.E. classes and I wonder how the hell did I pass. haha.

Truly, not that I have a low self-esteem. It's just the truth. One word: Horrible.

That's why I have high respects for those people who could really dance because I know it's something I really can't do. In a way I do envy those people and thoughts of I would do anything to dance like that is totally inevitable. I wonder if if I'll enroll myself in a dance class will I still have a chance of softening these bones? Maybe it will be the first time ever that I'd be kicked out from class. lol.

Well, recently I've been a fan of a certain music video. It's a clip from a performance from So You Think You Can Dance. I watched it for the nth time already. I just found their interpretation for the song Mad by Neyo so amazing. And I find the snuggling part dreamy. ^_^

Oh, I sure do want to dance like that. haha. I appreciated the song Mad because of this. Watch the video. It's really cool.


1 comments:

val said...
October 21, 2009 at 2:30 PM

this is my favorite too sa bilog nga season. i think i had this youtube link embedded in my friendster too, tapos na copyright issue thingamabob.

the girl won the season pala! ^_^

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top